Women's care center in Trinity, Florida
COVID-19 and Pregnancy - An Update for our Patients
We would like to take this opportunity to update you about your maternity care during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, and assure you that our dedicated team of expert nurses, physicians and midwives are committed to providing safe and effective care to every patient who walks through our doors.
Whether you have routine healthcare needs or a medical emergency, the exceptional care from Medical Center of Trinity’s women's health specialists can bring you peace of mind. We offer patients a comforting environment and provide compassionate care that focuses on the individual needs of women.
For more information about our women's health services, please call us at (727) 834-5630.
Why choose us
Our multidisciplinary team has years of experience working together to provide advanced, specialty care for women. We offer:
- Nationally recognized women’s care—Our oncology program and many of our imaging services, including mammography, have received national accreditations. This means that we’ve met and exceeded the highest standards of care.
- A relaxing, caring environment—Our all-private rooms provide a therapeutic setting for the best possible patient experience.
- Dedicated patient liaison—During a hospital stay, our women's services patient liaison will help fill out paperwork, contact referrals and coordinate care with all members of the medical team.
- Easy, flexible scheduling—We offer appointments seven days a week with extended hours for certain exam.
- A convenient location—Our women's inpatient and outpatient services are a short drive away for residents of Pasco, Hillsborough and northern Pinellas counties.
Nationally recognized women's care
We have received accreditation from the American College of Radiology for many of our diagnostic imaging and radiology modalities, including mammography, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and ultrasound. The Food & Drug Administration's Mammography Quality Standards Act and Program has also recognized our high-quality mammograms. Additionally, our oncology program has been deemed a Community Cancer Program by the American College of Surgeons.
Our women's care specialists
Our experienced, highly skilled, multidisciplinary team includes:
- Board-certified radiologists
- Certified radiology nurses and technologists
- Obstetrician gynecologists (OB/GYNs)
- Staff members specially trained in radiology treatments, mammography and certified in advanced cardiovascular life support (ACLS)
- Women's services patient liaisons
Conditions we treat
We specialize in diagnosing and treating conditions that mainly affect women, including:
- Breast cancer
- Gynecologic conditions
- Pelvic floor dysfunction
Maternity care services
When your special day arrives, we provide high-quality, comprehensive labor and delivery services with personalized, private amenities to make your delivery day as special and comfortable as possible. We also provide exceptional care to preterm babies in our Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), and have maternal fetal medicine (MFM) physicians to support mother's with high-risk pregnancies.
We offer several childbirth and newborn educational classes for new mothers and for patients who are welcoming new additions do their families.
Our breast health specialists use the most comprehensive diagnostic technology available to detect breast cancer as early as possible. We provide a full spectrum of services in a comfortable and compassionate environment, including breast reconstructive surgery.
Women's cancer care
Our nationally recognized cancer program offers complete services for most cancers—including breast, gynecologic and lung cancers. Some of the services our expert cancer care team provides are:
- Advanced chemotherapy, minimally invasive surgery and targeted therapies
- Access to clinical trials
- Support groups and services for patients and their families
We offer comprehensive inpatient and outpatient rehab services to help women recover from surgical procedures and cope with medical conditions. Conditions that mainly impact women that may benefit from rehab services include osteoporosis and pelvic floor dysfunction.