Advanced IV treatment in Trinity, Florida
Whether you require infusion therapy on a long-term or short-term basis, Medical Center of Trinity can provide you with high-quality, patient-centered care. Our skilled clinical team uses the latest technology to deliver advanced, compassionate care in a bright, inviting environment.
For more information on the infusion therapy services at Medical Center of Trinity, please call our Consult-A-Nurse® team at (727) 834-5630.
What is infusion therapy
IV therapy involves the administration of medication through a needle or catheter. It is prescribed when a patient’s condition cannot be treated effectively with oral medication.
The highly skilled clinical team at Medical Center of Trinity, which includes oncology certified nurses (OCNs), delivers advanced, compassionate care in a state-of-the-art environment. Features we provide to keep you safe and comfortable include:
- Reclining chairs
- Individual flat-screen televisions with cable television
- Access to a private room with a bed
- Light snacks and beverages
- Access to educational materials and books
Our infusion therapy center is open every day, Sunday through Saturday, from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Conditions we treat with IV therapy
We treat a wide range of conditions with IV infusion therapy, including:
- Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP)
- Common variable immunodeficiency (CVID)
- Multiple sclerosis and other autoimmune diseases
Outpatient infusion therapy services
At Medical City of Trinity, we offer the following outpatient infusion therapy services:
- Antibiotic therapy
- Blood transfusions
- Central venous access device
- Chemotherapy treatments for cancer
- Immune globulin
- Peripherally inserted central catheter (PICC) line maintenance
- Port access, maintenance and blood draws
- Steroid injections