Whether you have routine health care needs or a medical emergency, knowing that exceptional care is close to home can help you reduce stress and focus on getting well. We provide a comforting environment with compassionate care that focuses on the individual needs of women throughout all phases of life.
Women's Health at Medical Center of Trinity: Why Choose Us
Our multidisciplinary team has years of experience working together to provide advanced, specialty care for women. We offer:
- Nationally recognized care: We have received accreditation for our exceptional care in many specialties. That means we meet and exceed the highest standards of care.
- Comfortable, caring environment: From our spa-like Women's Imaging Center to our all-private rooms, we provide a restorative setting for the best possible patient experience.
- Dedicated patient liaison: Throughout your hospital stay, your Women's Services Patient Liaison helps you fill out paperwork, contact referrals and work with your medical team.
- Convenient location: Our women's inpatient and outpatient services are a short drive away for people who live in Pasco, Hernando, Hillsborough and northern Pinellas Counties.
Women's Services Patient Liaison
- Supporting patients by coordinating with physicians and clinical staff for care that meets patients' needs
- Regularly visiting our patients on our hospital floors and in our recovery areas to check on their condition and status
Women's Health: Services and Treatment at Medical Center of Trinity
Our highly skilled physicians, nurses and medical staff offer comprehensive, personalized care for women's health, including:
Our experienced team of childbirth experts is ready to help as you welcome a new baby into your family. Learn more about our obstetrics services, including:
- All-in-one, private labor, delivery and recovery rooms
- Advanced neonatal care
- Electronic security measures
Our nationally recognized cancer program offers complete services for breast cancer, gynecologic cancers, lung cancer and more. Our expert team for cancer care provides these and many more services, including:
- Advanced chemotherapy, minimally invasive surgery and targeted therapies
- Access to clinical trials
- Support groups and services for patients and their families
We offer comprehensive inpatient and outpatient rehab services for women to help with:
- Recovery from surgical procedures
- Activities of daily living for greater independence
- Pelvic floor dysfunction
We take special pride in providing exceptional surgical care for people throughout our community. Among our many services, our nationally recognized surgery program offers:
- Breast reconstructive surgery
- Latest surgical technology, including minimally invasive and robotic surgery
- Separate entrance and other amenities
Spine and Orthopedics
For patients with debilitating pain and lack of mobility, we provide care to help them regain strength and improve their quality of life. Learn more about our spine and orthopedics surgery and services, including:
- Joint replacement surgery, including hip and knee replacement
- Minimally invasive surgery for orthopedic and spine procedures
- Preoperative education class
Heart and Vascular Care
Our heart and vascular specialists provide expert, compassionate care for patients in any situation, from a medical emergency to a planned procedure. Learn more about our heart and vascular care, including:
- Cardiac catheterization lab on-site for prompt treatment
- Comprehensive surgery options that range from minimally invasive to open heart surgery
- Nationally recognized care for chest pain, heart attack and stroke
Learn more about our emergency room care.
Women's Health and Diagnostic Imaging
Learn more about our services for women's health and diagnostic imaging at Medical Center of Trinity:
- Women's Diagnostic Imaging Procedures
- Women's Health Conditions We Diagnose
- Women's Health: Our Treatment Options
- Breast Care Services
Contact Us About Women's Services
For more information about our hospital, to get a physician referral or to speak with a registered nurse about your health questions, call Consult-A-Nurse at (727) 834-5630.