If you have had a serious injury or disease, it can be difficult to get back to your daily activities. At Medical Center of Trinity, we offer inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services to improve your functionality, independence and quality of life.
Rehab at Medical Center of Trinity: Why Choose Us
Our experienced team of rehab specialists has provided compassionate care using the latest technology and equipment. We are especially known for our:
- Personalized rehab treatment: Our team develops plans tailored to each patient's needs, with focused, one-on-one treatment sessions.
- Convenient location: We offer comprehensive rehab services just a short drive for people in Pasco, Hernando, Hillsborough and northern Pinellas Counties.
- All-private rooms in a new facility: For inpatients, we offer private rooms with a restroom and shower, HDTV and plenty of space for family and friends to visit.
- Local physicians and staff: At Medical Center of Trinity, it's like family members treating family. Our rehab experts live right here in your community.
- Nationally recognized care: The Medical Center of Trinity has received accreditation from The Joint Commission, the country's leading accreditor of health care organizations.
Expert Rehab Services in Pasco County
Learn more about how we help patients regain function after disease, injury or surgery or because of a congenital condition:
Meet Our Rehabilitation Team
Our highly trained experts in physical, speech and occupational therapy have extensive experience in treating a wide range of conditions. The team includes:
- Certified lymphedema therapist
- Certified manual therapists
- Certified speech-language pathologists
- Licensed occupational and physical therapists
Our rehab team coordinates care for patients who have had spine or orthopedic surgery. Learn more about how we work with the physicians and staff in our Spine and Orthopedics department.
Contact Us About Rehab
For more information about our hospital, to get a physician referral or to speak with a registered nurse about your health questions, call Consult-A-Nurse at (727) 834-4445.