For more information about our NICU at Medical Center of Trinity call (727) 834-5630.
All Children's Specialty Physicians are now caring for NICU babies
- Premature or special deliveries receive care from All Children’s Specialty Physicians in Medical Center of Trinity’s Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Neonatologists provide care 7 days-a-week
- Our birthing suites are always ready
We incorporate respect, information, choice, flexibility, empowerment, collaboration and support into all levels of service delivery.
Family-centered care has been associated with numerous benefits including decreased length of stay, enhanced parent–infant attachment and bonding, improved well-being of preterm infants, better mental health outcomes, and greater patient and family satisfaction.
NICU Amenities Include:
- 12 Level II NICU beds
- Recliners to promote bonding and kangaroo or skin-to-skin care
- NicView live video streaming of baby
- Social Worker dedicated to NICU babies and their families
- Windows providing natural light
- Free WiFi
- Baby Face Portraits (fee)
- Strong Emphasis on Breastfeeding
- Family friendly environment where parents and siblings are welcome to visit
- Nesting Room: An overnight room for families transitioning to taking baby home. Allows parents to practice caring for their babies in a soothing, homelike environment before they leave the hospital.