If you or a loved one has a heart or vascular condition, it is reassuring to know that exceptional health care is close to home. Trust the experienced cardiovascular team at Medical Center of Trinity for expert, compassionate care - whether you have an emergency or a planned procedure.
Heart and Vascular Care at Medical Center of Trinity: Why Choose Us
We provide exceptional heart and vascular care for patients in Pasco, Hillsborough and northern Pinellas Counties. Our comprehensive approach to care means that both patients and families get the support they need. We are especially known for our:
- Nationally recognized heart and vascular care: We are accredited for our heart attack and stroke treatment programs. That means we meet or exceed the highest standards for care of those conditions.
- All-private rooms in a new facility: Our private rooms provide a restorative setting for patients to heal and spend time with family and friends.
- Convenient location: We offer all our diagnosis and treatment services in one location, simplifying our patients' access for doctor visits and other appointments.
- Family-centered approach: We provide a comfortable waiting lounge with recliners and TVs for families. Our patient navigator keeps families update on their loved ones who are having heart or vascular surgery.
- Local physicians and staff: At Medical Center of Trinity, it's like family members treating family. Our health care experts live right here in your community.
Reputation for Excellence in Heart and Vascular Care
We have received certifications and accreditations for the exceptional care we provide for the full spectrum of heart and vascular conditions, including:
- Accredited as a top performer in heart attack and heart failure care by the Joint Commission
Learn more about our emergency care for chest pain and heart attack.
Stroke: Our stroke care program is certified as an Advanced Primary Stroke Center by the Joint Commission.
Learn more about our emergency care for stroke.
Comprehensive Heart and Vascular Services
Learn more about our complete services for diagnosing and treating heart and vascular conditions:
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Heart and Vascular Conditions We Treat
- Heart and Vascular Diagnosis and Treatment
Meet Our Heart and Vascular Physicians
Our highly trained physicians, nurses and other health care professionals are experts in their field and bring a caring touch to heart and vascular care. Our team includes:
- Board-certified cardiothoracic and vascular surgeons
- Board-certified cardiologists
- Accredited radiologists
- Certified physician assistants and nurse practitioners
Health care professionals in our Emergency Room support the heart and vascular team. Learn more about our Emergency Room services.
Contact Us for Heart and Vascular Care
For more information about our hospital, to get a physician referral or to speak with a registered nurse about your health questions, call Consult-A-Nurse at (727) 834-5630.