ER 24/7℠ in Palm Harbor
We have expanded our emergency room services to reach more of our community. Staffed 24/7 by physicians board certified in emergency medicine and nurses with emergency care experience and certifications, our ER 24/7℠ in Palm Harbor brings advanced, convenient emergency care to north Pinellas county.
ER 24/7℠ Care
The ER in Palm Harbor offers the latest emergency care for situations ranging from serious illness or injury to non-life-threatening medical concerns. As a stand-alone ER, our Palm Harbor facility provides the same services and level of care as our in-hospital ER at Medical Center of Trinity in Trinity, FL. We offer a separate entrance for children in need of emergency care.
Some highlights of our ER 24/7℠ services includes:
- On-site diagnostic services, including CT, ultrasound, X-ray and laboratory services
- Same national certifications as our main campus Emergency Room
- Convenient access 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Separate entrance for children in need of emergency care
24/7 Emergency Room for Adults and Kids
Our ER physicians and staff provide care for patients of all ages, with all types of illnesses and injuries, including:
- Asthma and other respiratory disorders
- Bone fractures, concussions and other injuries
- Digestive disorders (diarrhea, vomiting)
- Heart and vascular conditions such as chest pain, heart attack and stroke
- Urinary tract and other types of infections
Meet Our Clinical Team
You can expect the same highly skilled team of certified, experienced ER professionals that Medical Center of Trinity is known for.
Our staff includes:
- Board-certified emergency room physicians
- Certified emergency department nurses
- Emergency physician assistants and nurse practitioners