We have expanded our emergency room services to reach more of the Central Pasco community. Conveniently located in Lutz on Dale Mabry Highway next to Walmart, ER 24/7 in Lutz is staffed 24/7 by physicians board certified in emergency medicine and nurses with emergency care experience and certifications. ER 24/7 brings advanced, convenient emergency care to Land O'Lakes, Lutz, Wesley Chapel, Odessa and north Hillsborough county.
ER 24/7 Care
The ER in Lutz offers the latest emergency care for situations ranging from serious illness or injury to non-life-threatening medical concerns. As a stand-alone ER, our Lutz facility provides the same services and level of care as our in-hospital ER at Medical Center of Trinity in Trinity, FL. We offer a separate entrance for children in need of emergency care.
Some highlights of our ER 24/7 services include:
- On-site diagnostic services, including CT, ultrasound, X-ray and laboratory services
- Same national certifications as our main campus Emergency Room
- Easy parking and access 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Separate entrance for children in need of emergency care
- Conveniently located serving Central Pasco including Lutz, Land O’Lakes, Odessa, Wesley Chapel and North Hillsborough.
24/7 Emergency Room for Adults and Kids
Our ER physicians and clinical team provide care for patients of all ages, with all types of illnesses and injuries, including:
- Asthma and other respiratory disorders
- Bone fractures, concussions and other injuries
- Digestive disorders (diarrhea, vomiting)
- Heart and vascular conditions such as chest pain, heart attack and stroke
- Urinary tract and other types of infections
Our Clinical Team
You can expect the same highly skilled team of certified, experienced ER professionals that Medical Center of Trinity is known for.
Our staff includes:
- Board-certified emergency room physicians
- Certified emergency department nurses
- Emergency physician assistants and nurse practitioners