We've expanded our emergency room services to reach more of our community. ER 24/7 in Citrus Park brings advanced, convenient emergency care to north Tampa.
ER 24/7 at Citrus Park ER Care
Citrus Park ER offers the latest emergency care for situations ranging from serious illness or injury to non-life-threatening medical concerns. As a stand-alone ER, our Citrus Park facility provides the same services and level of care as our in-hospital ER in Trinity, FL.
Some highlights of our ER services includes:
- On-site diagnostic services, including CT, ultrasound, X-ray and laboratory services
- Same national certifications as our main campus Emergency Room
- Convenient access 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Emergency Care for Adults and Children
Our ER physicians and staff provide care for patients of all ages, with all types of illnesses and injuries, including:
- Asthma and other respiratory disorders
- Bone fractures, concussions and other injuries
- Digestive disorders (diarrhea, vomiting)
- Heart and vascular conditions such as chest pain, heart attack and stroke
- Urinary tract and other types of infections
Meet Our Physicians
You can expect the same highly skilled team of certified, experienced ER professionals that Medical Center of Trinity is known for. Our staff includes:
- Board-certified emergency room physicians
- Certified emergency department nurses
- Emergency physician assistants and nurse practitioners
For more information about our hospital, to get a physician referral or to speak with a registered nurse about your health questions, call Consult-A-Nurse at (727) 834-5630.