If you or a loved one are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 9-1-1.
A stroke can be a devastating or even life-threatening event, one that requires immediate medical attention. When every second counts, trust the expert physicians, nurses and staff in the Emergency Room at Medical Center of Trinity.
Medical Center of Trinity: Advanced Primary Stroke Center
Time is the most critical element when treating a stroke to achieve the best possible recovery. Our ER provides rapid-response stroke treatment close to home in Pasco, Hillsborough and northern Pinellas Counties.
Stroke Treatment at Medical Center of Trinity
Our dedicated stroke treatment program includes:
- Experienced emergency care professionals trained in stroke care
- Specialized stroke care available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Nonsurgical treatments using advanced drugs and procedures to dissolve or remove clots
- Comprehensive rehabilitation services
Meet Our Emergency Room Stroke Team
Our multidisciplinary team of professionals includes:
- Board-certified emergency room physicians
- Certified emergency department nurses
- Emergency physician assistants and nurse practitioners
Emergency Care for Chest Pain, Heart Attack, and Stroke
- Accredited as a Advanced Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission
- Top performer in key quality measures: Heart Attack, Heart Failure, Pneumonia, Surgical Care and Stroke (The Joint Commission)
- Five star recipient for treatment of stroke 3 years in a row (2015-2017, HealthGrades)