If you or a loved one are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 9-1-1.
If you or a loved one experiences chest pain, it can be very frightening. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, our emergency room provides fast, expert care for patients with chest pain and other heart attack symptoms.
Medical Center of Trinity: Accredited Chest Pain Center
Our experienced ER physicians, nurses and staff provide immediate treatment for patients throughout Pasco, North Hillsborough and Upper Pinellas Counties. We are accredited for our expertise in chest pain and heart attack care, including percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI), a nonsurgical procedure to open blocked heart arteries.
Chest Pain and Heart Attack: Diagnosis and Treatment
We offer comprehensive services based on proven techniques for chest pain and heart attack care. In our ER, our cardiac specialists are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to perform PCI.
If your heart condition requires other additional treatment, our experienced heart specialists provide cardiac catheterization and open heart surgery.
Meet Our Emergency Room Physicians
Our team of highly trained emergency professionals includes:
- Board-certified emergency room physicians
- Certified emergency department nurses
- Emergency physician assistants and nurse practitioners
Emergency Care for Chest Pain, Heart Attack, and Stroke
- Top performer in key quality measures: Heart Attack, Heart Failure, Pneumonia, Surgical Care and Stroke (The Joint Commission)
- Five star recipient for treatment of stroke 3 years in a row (2015-2017)