Application Requirements and Program Criteria
Our program has filled for the 2020-2021 year.
We appreciate your interest in the Internal Medicine Residency Program. Our program is a participant in the NRMP Match and accepts applications through ERAS.
Below are the requirements for the application/admission process:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Medical School Transcript
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Applicants must have passed USMLE (United States Medical Licensing Examination) Step 1 and have taken both components of Step 2 or the COMLEX (Comprehensive Osteopathic Medical Licensing Examination) Level 1 and have taken both components of Level 2.
- Applicants must have graduated from an accredited medical school within two years of applying for the residency program.
Our ACGME/ERAS Program Code: 1401100959
International Medical Graduates
If you are an International Medical Graduate, you will need to provide the following information/documentation to be considered for admission:
- Proof of US Citizenship
- Valid ECFMG Certificate
- Clinical experience in the U.S. (hands-on experience preferred)
- Command of the English language
Interviews are granted on an invitation only basis.
Find out more about ERAS here. Current medical students can also obtain additional information at their medical school dean's office.
To locate us in ERAS, please use:
- ACGME ID: 1401100959