About ER 24/7 in Palm Harbor
Your safety, above all else - ER 24/7
We have expanded our emergency room (ER) services to Palm Harbor, to reach more of the north Pinellas County community.
The board-certified physicians and skilled nurses at our ER 24/7 in Palm Harbor offer advanced, convenient emergency care.
If you think you may be experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 immediately. For more information about our emergency care services, please call us at (727) 789-8420.
Advanced emergency medicine and care
Our freestanding ER offers the latest emergency care for situations ranging from serious illnesses to life-threatening injuries. We provide the same excellent level of care as our in-hospital ER at Medical Center of Trinity in Trinity, FL.
Some highlights of our Palm Harbor ER include:
- On-site imaging and diagnostic services, including computed tomography (CT), ultrasound, X-ray and laboratory services
- Separate entrance for children in need of emergency care
- The same national certifications as our main campus emergency room
Emergency conditions we treat in adults and children
Our emergency care team treats patients of all ages with all types of illnesses and injuries, including:
- Asthma and other respiratory disorders
- Bone fractures
- Digestive conditions (e.g., diarrhea, vomiting)
- Heart and vascular conditions, such as chest pain, heart attack and stroke
- Infections, such as urinary tract
- Other injuries
Our emergency specialists
Our highly skilled emergency care team includes:
- Board-certified ER physicians
- Certified emergency department nurses
- Emergency physician assistants and nurse practitioners