About ER 24/7 in Lutz
We have expanded our emergency room (ER) services to Lutz, to reach more of the Central Pasco community.
ER 24/7 in Lutz is staffed by physicians who are board certified in emergency medicine and nurses with emergency care experience and certifications.
If you think you may be experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 immediately. For more information about our emergency care services, please call us at (813) 953-3900.
Convenient emergency care
Our freestanding 24 hour ER is located in Lutz, Florida, on Dale Mabry Highway next to Walmart. This location allows us to deliver advanced emergency and critical care to Land O'Lakes, Lutz, Wesley Chapel, Odessa and north Hillsborough counties.
Our ER in Lutz offers the latest emergency care for situations ranging from serious illness or injury to non-life-threatening medical concerns. As a freestanding ER, our facility provides the same quality of care and quick access to our ER at Medical Center of Trinity in Trinity, FL.
Some highlights of our Lutz ER include:
- On-site imaging and diagnostic services, including CT, ultrasound, X-ray and laboratory services
- The same national certifications as our main campus emergency room
- Separate entrance for children in need of emergency care
- Free parking
Emergency conditions we treat
Our ER doctors and clinical team provide care for patients of all ages with all types of illnesses and injuries, including:
- Asthma and other respiratory disorders
- Bone fractures, concussions and other injuries
- Digestive conditions (e.g., diarrhea, vomiting)
- Heart and vascular conditions, such as chest pain, heart attack and stroke
- Urinary tract and other types of infections
Our clinical team
At ER 24/7, you can expect the same highly skilled team of certified, experienced ER professionals that Medical Center of Trinity is known for, including:
- Board-certified ER physicians
- Certified emergency department nurses
- Emergency physician assistants and nurse practitioners