About ER 24/7 in Citrus Park
We have expanded our emergency room (ER) services to Citrus Park, to reach more of the Hillsborough County community. This convenient location, ER 24/7 in Citrus Park, offers a highly skilled emergency care team which provides advanced emergency services.
If you think you may be experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 immediately. For more information about our emergency care services, please call us at (727) 789-8420.
Our freestanding ER
Our freestanding ER provides the same level of care as our in-hospital ER in Trinity, FL.
Some highlights of our Citrus Park ER include:
- On-site imaging and diagnostic services, including computed tomography (CT), ultrasound, X-ray and laboratory services
- The same national certifications as our main campus emergency room
Emergency care for children and adults
Our emergency specialists and providers treat patients of all ages, with all types of illnesses and injuries, including:
- Concussions, bone fractures and other injuries
- Digestive conditions (e.g., diarrhea, vomiting)
- Heart and vascular conditions, such as chest pain, heart attack and stroke
- Respiratory disorders, including asthma
- Urinary tract and other types of infections
Emergency physicians and specialists
Our experienced emergency care team includes:
- Board-certified ER physicians
- Certified emergency department nurses
- Emergency physician assistants and nurse practitioners