October 16, 2017
Medical Center of Trinity announces the award recipients for its 6th annual ‘Expressions of Thanks’ Youth Art Contest. Over 700 entries from students in Kindergarten through 12th grade were received from 31 schools, including homeschools.
The entries, which included art, as well as compositions and poems, were touching and personal, honoring veterans of all branches of service. Veterans and others working with veteran’s affairs served as judges for our contest. They were very impressed by the diversity and creativity of the entries and remarked how every entry was individual and special.
Every child who entered will receive a participant certificate at our Art Reception, as will those receiving individual awards.
The recipients of a $25 gift card are:
- Kindergarten – Alison M., Genesis School
- 1st Grade – Aaliyah R., Connerton Elementary
- 2nd Grade – Gavin C., Hudson Elementary
- 3rd Grade – Whitney D., Dayspring Academy
- 4th Grade – Ariana S., Dayspring Academy
- 5th Grade – Audrey L., Pine View Elementary
- 6th Grade – Austin W., Hudson Middle School
- 7th Grade – Stella T., Seven Springs Middle School
- 8th Grade – Isabella M., River Ridge Middle School
- 9th Grade – Roberto T., Hudson High School
- 10th Grade – Erika W., River Ridge High School
- 11th Grade – Brenda A., Harry Schwettman Education Center
- 12th Grade – Megan G., Ridgewood High School
Grand Prize recipients (choice of a bicycle or iPod) are:
- Emily B., 2nd Grade, Genesis School
- Lily Hatcher, 5th Grade, Longleaf Elementary School
- Mia M., 8th Grade, Genesis Preparatory School
- Faith G., 12th Grade, Ridgewood High School
All students who entered, their family, teachers and faculty are invited to join us for a reception on Sunday, November 5th from 1:00 - 3:00pm when we will award the recipients with their certificates and prizes. The reception is open to the public. All student’s art will remain on display in Medical Center of Trinity’s Dining Area through Sunday, November 19th.
Please RSVP your attendance by calling (727) 834-4868 or emailing email@example.com.
Thank you again for your support of our Veterans.