August 07, 2017
Pasco, Pinellas, Hillsborough Counties, Florida — Medical Center of Trinity announces its sixth annual “Expressions of Thanks” youth art contest to be held from August 14, 2017, to September 15, 2017.
Participants and their families are invited to a reception Sunday, November 5 from 1:00pm - 3:00pm when certificates/prizes will be awarded and artwork will be on display. All art entries will be on display.
Medical Center of Trinity invites all youth from grades K through 12 to celebrate the service of all U.S. military veterans, those who currently serve our great nation and their families.
Students are invited to submit artwork, poetry, or an essay. Rules for the youth art contest are as follows:
- Students submitting artwork, poem or essay must be in grades K-12
- Artwork must be on 8½” x 11” sheet of white paper – 3D art will not be judged
- Artwork must be original and hand drawn/written
- Students are allowed to use color with paint, pens, pencils, crayons and markers
- Artwork should depict the student’s idea of saying “Thank you to Veterans and members of the military”
- Artwork should be original free-hand creations. No digital art, internet art, clipart or cut outs will be judged
- Artwork must have the student’s name, grade, and the name of the school or home school contact, printed clearly on the back
All artwork must be submitted by Friday, September 15, 2017, to one of the locations listed below:
In one of two forms:
- In person at the information desk at the main entrance of Medical Center of Trinity (8:00am - 8:00pm), 9330 State Road 54, Trinity, FL 34655, OR
- Citrus Park ER (24/7) 12922 Sheldon Road, Tampa, FL 33626
- ER 24/7 in Palm Harbor 35750 US Hwy. 19 North, Palm Harbor, FL 34684
- By mail: Medical Center of Trinity, Attention: Youth Art Contest 9330 State Road 54, Trinity, FL 34655
Each participant will receive a recognition certificate. Winners will be announced via website and Facebook on October 16.
First place winners in each grade level will receive a $25 gift card.
The grand prize winner will receive their choice of either a bicycle or an iPod nano!
For more information call (727) 834-4868 or email