The Public is Invited to view the children’s artwork honoring our veterans.
Pasco, Pinellas, Hillsborough Counties, Florida – (October 30, 2015) Medical Center of Trinity invites the public to its Fourth Annual “Expressions of Thanks” Youth Art Contest Reception which will be held on Sunday, November 8 from 1 – 3 pm at 9330 State Road 54, Trinity, Florida 34655 in the main lobby of the Medical Center. The reception will showcase artwork honoring our veterans and those serving in the military. The art work was submitted from students in Pasco, Pinellas and Hillsborough Counties grades kindergarten through the 12th grade. The artwork will be on display in the hospital lobby through November 22.
Medical Center of Trinity invited all youth groups from grades K through 12 to celebrate the service of our military veterans by submitting entries into an artwork, poetry and essay contest.
The results of that contest will be on display.
Every child who entered will receive a participant certificate at this art reception as will those receiving individual awards. First place winners in each grade level will be awarded a $25 gift card and the grand prize winners will receive their choice of either a bicycle or an iPod Nano.
The recipients of the $25 gift card are:
- Kindergarten – Aurelia, Trinity Elementary
- 1st Grade – Justin A., Grace Christian School
- 2nd Grade – Gavin, Trinity Elementary
- 3rd Grade – Katarina B., Genesis School
- 4th Grade – Veralyn M., Trinity Oaks Elementary
- 5th Grade – Elizabeth F., Hudson Elementary
- 6th Grade – Aaliyah H., Hudson Middle School
- 7th Grade – Roberto T., Crews Lake Middle School
- 8th Grade – Karen P., Broach School Tampa
- 9th Grade – Brennan B., Genesis Preparatory School
- 10th Grade – Nikita C., Ridgewood High School
- 11th Grade – Lauren L., Ridgewood High School
- 12th Grade – Erika B., J.W. Mitchell High School
Grand Prize recipients are:
- Olivia W., 1st Grade, Genesis School
- Caden W., 4th Grade, Pine View Elementary
- Maya P., 8th Grade, Seven Springs Middle School
- Jessica S., 12th Grade, Ridgewood High School
Light refreshments will be served. For more information contact Robin Schneider at (727) 834-4868 or email MedicalCenterTrinity@HCAHealthcare.com.