August 24, 2021
Trinity, FL – August 24, 2021. Medical Center of Trinity announced it has been recognized by Healthgrades for:
- 2021 Labor and Delivery Excellence Award™
- 2021 for Superior Performance in Labor and Delivery
- Among the Top 10% of Hospitals Evaluated for Labor and Delivery in 2021
- Five-Star Recipient for Vaginal Delivery for 7 Years in a Row (2015-2021)
- Five-Star Recipient for C-Section Delivery for 7 Years in a Row (2015-2021)
“We are proud to offer expectant mom’s in the Tampa Bay area quality women’s services which keep them close to home”, said Corbi Milligan, MD, Chief Medical Officer. “From Labor and Delivery, Level II Neonatal Intensive Care (NICU), Maternal Fetal Medicine and the continuation of these 5-star awards, families can trust Medical Center of Trinity for the birth of their baby”.
To help consumers evaluate and compare hospital performance, Healthgrades analyzed patient outcomes data for hospitals across 16 states that provide all-payer state data for years 2017 through 2019. Healthgrades found that the variation in hospital performance makes a significant difference in terms of clinical outcomes.
View Healthgrades hospital quality awards and methodologies.