October 18, 2019
Medical Center of Trinity’s annual ‘Expressions of Thanks’ Youth Art Contest received over 700 entries from students in Kindergarten through 12th grade.
The entries were touching and personal, honoring veterans and those currently serving all branches of service. Veterans served as judges for our contest. They were very impressed by the diversity and creativity of the entries and remarked how every entry was individual and held special meaning.
The recipients of a $25 gift card are:
- Kindergarten: Lan N., The Genesis School
- 1st Grade: Mia A. Cotee River Elementary
- 2nd Grade: Chloe N., Calusa Elementary
- 3rd Grade: Giovanni C., Fox Hollow Elementary
- 4th Grade: Ethan T., Plato Academy Trinity
- 5th Grade: Isabela P., Helen A. Davis Elementary
- 6th Grade: Harmony C., Genesis Preparatory School
- 7th Grade: Evan C., Sergeant Paul R. Smith Middle
- 8th Grade: Kaylyn H., Genesis Preparatory School
- 9th Grade: Maya W., Genesis Preparatory School
- 10th Grade: Zhane D., Fivay High School
- 11th Grade: Leslie T., Fivay High School
- 12th Grade: Alexis S., Fivay High School
Grand Prize recipients (choice of a bicycle or Family Plus Membership to Zoo Tampa at Lowry Park) are:
- Juliette T: 2nd Grade, Longleaf Elementary
- Tristan M: 5th Grade, Longleaf Elementary
- Grace C: 8th Grade, Pasco eSchool @ Crews Lake Middle
- Stella T: 9th Grade, JW Mitchell High School
All students who entered, their family, teachers and faculty are invited to join us for a reception on Thursday, November 7th, 4:00pm – 6:00pm, when we will award the recipients with their certificates, prizes and a photographer will be available for free family photos. The reception is open to the public. All student’s art will remain on display in Medical Center of Trinity’s Lobby and Dining Area through Sunday, December 1st.