October 23, 2019
Medical Center of Trinity Announces the Winners of Its Annual “Expressions of Thanks” Youth Art Contest
Veterans and the public are invited to view the children’s artwork and veterans at the youth art contest reception.
Medical Center of Trinity invites veterans and the public to its annual Expressions of Thanks “Youth Art Contest” reception which will be held on Thursday, November 7, from 4:00pm to 6:00pm at 9330 State Road 54, Trinity, Florida 34655, in the lobby and dining area.
The reception will showcase artwork honoring our veterans and those serving in the military. The artwork was submitted from students in Pasco, Pinellas and Hillsborough Counties, grades kindergarten through 12th grade. The artwork will be on display in the hospital’s lobby and dining area through Sunday, December 1.
Medical Center of Trinity invited all youth groups from grades K through 12 to celebrate the service of our military veterans by submitting entries in artwork, poetry and essays. Every child who entered will receive a participant’s certificate at the art reception as well those receiving individual awards.
Veterans served as judges for the contest, and they were particularly impressed by the diversity and creativity of the entries and remarked how every entry was individual and held special meaning.
The recipients of a $25 gift card are:
- Kindergarten: Lan N., The Genesis School
- 1st Grade: Mia A., Cotee River Elementary
- 2nd Grade: Chloe N., Calusa Elementary
- 3rd Grade: Giovanni C., Fox Hollow Elementary
- 4th Grade: Ethan T., Plato Academy Trinity
- 5th Grade: Isabela P., Helen A. Davis Elementary
- 6th Grade: Harmony C., Genesis Preparatory School
- 7th Grade: Evan C., Sergeant Paul R. Smith Middle
- 8th Grade: Kaylyn H., Genesis Preparatory School
- 9th Grade: Maya W., Genesis Preparatory School
- 10th Grade: Zhane D., Fivay High School
- 11th Grade: Lesly T., Fivay High School
- 12th Grade: Alexis S., Fivay High School
Grand Prize recipients (choice of a bicycle or Family Plus Membership to Zoo Tampa at Lowry Park) are:
- Juliette T: 2nd Grade, Longleaf Elementary
- Tristan M: 5th Grade, Longleaf Elementary
- Grace C: 8th Grade, Pasco eSchool @ Crews Lake Middle
- Stella T: 9th Grade, JW Mitchell High School
About Medical Center of Trinity
Medical Center of Trinity is a 340 bed, state-of-the-art, all-private room hospital (Main Campus) strategically located in the tri-county area of Pasco, Pinellas, and Hillsborough Counties. The facility is located at 9330 State Road 54, Trinity, FL 34655, near the intersection of State Road (SR) 54 and Little Road. Medical Center of Trinity clinical and acute-care programs include:
- Behavioral Health including Senior Behavioral Health
- Cancer Care
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Emergency Care – Adult and Pediatric
- Medical Center of Trinity
- Citrus Park ER
- ER 24/7 ℠ in Palm Harbor
- ER 24/7 ℠ in Lutz
- Heart & Vascular
- Men’s Health
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Specialties
- Obstetrics including NICU and Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Open Heart Surgery
- Rehabilitation Services
- Robotic Assisted Surgery
- Sleep Center
- Spine & Orthopedics
- Thoracic Surgery
- Weight Loss Surgery
- Women’s Health
- Women’s Imaging Center with Comprehensive Breast Care
- Wound Care & Hyperbaric Medicine
Medical Center of Trinity has been designated as an Advanced Certified Primary Stroke Center and earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval® for Total Hips and Total Knees Certification.
Medical Center of Trinity is recognized among the nation’s Top Performers on five key quality measures - heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, surgical care and stroke by The Joint Commission — the leading accreditor of health care organizations in America. The Cancer Care program is an Accredited Community Cancer Program by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons.