Artwork acctepted August 13, 2018 - September 14, 2018
- Students submitting artwork, poem or essay must be in grades K-12
- Artwork must be on an 8½" x 11" sheet of white paper - 3D art will not be judged.
- Artwork must be original and hand drawn/written
- Students are allowed to use color with paint, pens, pencils, crayons and markers
- Artwork should depict student’s idea of saying “Thank you to Veterans and members of the military”
- Artwork should be original free-hand creations. No digital art, internet art, clip art or cut outs will be judged.
- Artwork must have the student’s name, grade and the name of school, or home school contact, printed clearly on the back.
- Please submit all artwork by Friday, September 14, 2018 to one of our locations (listed below):
In person: Information desk at the Main Entrance of
Medical Center of Trinity (8:00am – 8:00pm)
9330 State Road 54 | Trinity, FL 34655 OR
Citrus Park ER (24/7)
12922 Sheldon Road | Tampa, FL 33626 OR
ER 24/7 in Lutz
1430 Dale Mabry Hwy | Lutz, FL 33548 OR
ER 24/7 in Palm Harbor
35750 US Hwy. 19 North | Palm Harbor, FL 34684
By mail: Attn: Youth Art Contest
9330 State Road 54, Trinity, FL 34655
Recognition certificate for all participants. Winners will be announced via website and Facebook October 16th.
First Place Winners In Each Grade Level:
- $25 Gift Card
- Winner’s choice: Bike or Family Plus Membership to Zoo Tampa at Lowry Park (for one year)
- Call (727) 834-4868 or email us.
Participants and their family are invited to a reception Sunday, November 4th from 1:00pm - 3:00pm where certificates/prizes will be awarded and artwork will be on display.