If you or a loved one has a wound that won't heal within a few weeks, it should be taken seriously. If allowed to become chronic, wounds can lead to life-threatening infection or amputation.
At Medical Center of Trinity, we're here to help. Our experienced physicians and nurses provide specialized care to heal chronic wounds that have resisted other treatments.
Wound Care at Medical Center of Trinity: Why Choose Us
At the Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine Center, our skilled physicians and nurses provide high-quality wound care. Our patients choose us because we offer:
- Personalized therapies: We develop treatment plans personalized to your unique needs, based on our diagnosis and using the latest therapies to promote healing.
- Compassionate care: Chronic wounds are very painful and can create worry and stress. Our experienced team of wound care professionals provides expert care with a comforting touch.
- Local physicians and staff: At Medical Center of Trinity, it's like family members treating family. Our wound care physicians, nurses and clinical staff live right in your community.
- Convenient outpatient care: Our wound care program is on our main campus in Pasco County, just a short drive for people who live in Hernando, Hillsborough and northern Pinellas Counties.
Medical Center of Trinity: Specialized Wound Care Services
We provide full-service care to treat patients with emergency and chronic wounds resulting from various health conditions. Learn more about all of our services:
Meet Our Physicians
Our skilled wound care professionals combine training and experience with compassionate care that treats the whole person, not just the illness. Our multidisciplinary team includes:
- Board-certified physicians and surgeons
- Registered nurses certified in wound care
- Certified advanced practice clinicians
- Clinical staff, including registered dietitians, diabetes educators and physical therapists
Contact Us About Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine
For more information about our hospital, to get a physician referral or to speak with a registered nurse about your health questions, call Consult-A-Nurse at (727) 834-5630 or email MedicalCenterTrinity@hcahealthcare.com.