Having a mammogram or other diagnostic imaging exam can be an anxiety-producing experience for many women. Our experienced imaging technologists combine clinical expertise, personalized health education and a caring touch to help relieve your stress.
With physicians and staff from our local community, it's like family members caring for family. We're dedicated to providing expert care centered on women and their families.
Women's Services at Medical Center of Trinity: Why Choose Us
At Medical Center of Trinity, we offer comprehensive diagnostic imaging and radiology services that are tailored to women's health needs. Our outpatient women's imaging center offers:
- Comfortable, caring environment: We offer a tranquil, spa-like atmosphere with comfortable gowns and warm dressing rooms.
- Nationally recognized program: We have received accreditation from the American College of Radiology for many of our diagnostic imaging and radiology exams.
- Convenient location: Our women's inpatient and outpatient services are a short drive away for people who live in Pasco, Hillsborough and northern Pinellas Counties.
- Easy, flexible scheduling: We offer appointments seven days a week with extended hours for certain exams.
Learn more about our services for women's health at Medical Center of Trinity:
- Women's Diagnostic Imaging Procedures
- Women's Health Conditions We Diagnose
- Women's Health: Our Treatment Options
Reputation for Excellence in Women's Health
We have received numerous recognitions for the exceptional care we provide, including:
The Joint Commission has designated us as an accredited hospital and, since 2011, as a top performer in five key quality measures:
- Heart attack
- Heart failure
- Surgical care
The American College of Surgeons' Commission on Cancer has accredited our cancer care as a Comprehensive Community Cancer Program.
Diagnostic Imaging and Radiology
The American College of Radiology has accredited many of our diagnostic imaging and radiology services, including:
- CT scan (computed tomography)
- Guided Breast Biopsy
- 2D and 3D Digital Mammography
- MRI scan (magnetic resonance imaging)
- Nuclear medicine
Chest Pain and Heart Attack
Our Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) Program (procedure to open blocked heart arteries) is accredited as a Chest Pain Center with PCI by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care.
Learn more about our emergency care for chest pain and heart attack.
In 2014, we received the Women's Choice Award as one of the country's best hospitals for emergency room services.
Our stroke care program is certified as an Advanced Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission.
Learn more about our emergency care for stroke.
Meet Our Physicians: Women's Services
Our experienced, highly skilled staff has won accreditation from the American College of Radiology for several imaging procedures. The multidisciplinary team includes:
- On-site board-certified radiologists
- Certified radiology nurses and technologists
- Staff members specially trained in radiology treatments, mammography and certified in advanced cardiovascular life support (ACLS)
- Women's Services Patient Liaison
Contact Us About Women's Services
For more information about our hospital, to get a physician referral or to speak with a registered nurse about your health questions, call Consult-A-Nurse at (727) 834-5630.