If you have an injury or a condition affecting your spine, bones or joints, medications and physical therapy are usually the first line of treatment. If these treatments aren't enough to relieve your pain and restore your mobility, surgery can help.
At Medical Center of Trinity, our Spine and Orthopedics team provides advanced surgical techniques combined with a caring touch to help improve your quality of life.
Spine and Orthopedic Care at Medical Center of Trinity: Why Choose Us
We offer exceptional care for patients in Pasco, Hillsborough and northern Pinellas Counties. Patients come to us because we offer:
- Advanced techniques for surgery: Our experienced spine and orthopedics team uses the latest techniques, including several types of minimally invasive surgery for knee and hip replacement and spine conditions.
- Complete services in one location: Our Pasco County campus houses all our services for spine and orthopedic care, including diagnostic imaging and radiology, surgery and rehabilitation services.
- Special amenities for surgery patients: Our new facility features a dedicated entrance for surgery patients, with a private area to prepare for surgery where loved ones can be with them.
- All private rooms: Inpatients stay in private rooms with a restroom and shower, HDTV, room service and plenty of space for family and friends to visit.
- Local physicians and staff: Our orthopedic specialists live right in your community. At Medical Center of Trinity, it's like family members treating family.
Reputation for Excellence in Spine and Orthopedic Care
We have received accreditations for our exceptional spine and orthopedics services in diagnosis and treatment.
We are accredited as a top performer in surgical care by The Joint Commission, the country's leading accreditor of health care organizations. Learn more about our surgery services.
The American College of Radiology has also accredited many of our imaging services for diagnosis, including:
- CT scan (computed tomography)
- MRI scan (magnetic resonance imaging)
- Nuclear medicine
Spine and Orthopedic Care: Our Services
We care for patients from diagnosis through preoperative education to surgery and recovery. Learn more about our weekly preoperative spine and orthopedic surgery class to help prepare for surgery as well as our services for:
Multidisciplinary Care for Spine and Orthopedics
We are committed to family-centered care, with all of our spine and orthopedics care in one convenient location in Pasco County. Our physicians and staff coordinate your care across multiple departments to ensure a smooth patient experience for you. Our team approach includes:
- Diagnostics Imaging and Radiology department for imaging and tests to guide diagnosis
- Surgery department for your surgical treatment
- Rehabilitation Services for postsurgical care and recovery
Contact Us for Spine and Orthopedic Care
For more information about our hospital, to get a physician referral or to speak with a registered nurse about your health questions, call Consult-A-Nurse at (727) 834-5630 or email MedicalCenterTrinity@hcahealthcare.com.