When you're seeking treatment for a medical condition, an expert, accurate diagnosis is the first step to an effective treatment plan. Physicians and radiologists rely on diagnostic imaging to screen for, diagnose and even treat a wide variety of medical conditions. At Medical Center of Trinity, we offer the full range of diagnostic imaging and radiology services for inpatients and outpatients.
Medical Center of Trinity: Expert Radiology Services
We are just a short drive for people in our local community of Pasco, Hillsborough and northern Pinellas Counties. We specialize in compassionate care for a comfortable patient experience. Our radiology and diagnostic imaging center offers:
- Convenient outpatient setting
- Dedicated suite for vascular and peripheral vascular procedures
- Easy, flexible scheduling of appointments seven days a week
- Extended hours for select exams
- Fast turnaround for exam results
- Select bedside exams available for inpatients
Learn more about the comprehensive diagnostic imaging and radiology services we offer at Medical Center of Trinity.
Meet Our Physicians: Radiology and Diagnostic Imaging
With physicians and staff from our local community, it's like family members caring for family. We're dedicated to providing expert care centered on patients and their families.
The American College of Radiology has accredited our staff and facility for CT, mammogram, MRI, nuclear medicine and ultrasound procedures. Our multidisciplinary team includes:
- Board-certified radiologists on-site
- Certified radiology nurses and technologists
- Staff members specially trained in radiology treatments and certified in advanced cardiovascular life support (ACLS)
Contact Us About Our Diagnostic Imaging Services
To schedule an imaging procedure, call (800) 617-7229.
For more information about our hospital, to get a physician referral or to speak with a registered nurse about your health questions, call Consult-A-Nurse at (727) 834-5630.