If you or a loved one have received a cancer diagnosis, excellent care close to home can go a long way toward reducing your stress so you can better focus on beating your illness. At Medical Center of Trinity, our skilled team of cancer specialists provides compassionate, patient-centered care for patients in and around Pasco County.
Cancer Care at Medical Center of Trinity: Why Choose Us
We offer experienced cancer care for families throughout Pasco, Hernando, Hillsborough and northern Pinellas Counties. Our goal is to provide advanced care to preserve your quality of life during your course of treatment and beyond. We offer:
- Nationally recognized cancer care: Our program is accredited by the American College of Surgeons' Commission on Cancer as a Comprehensive Community Cancer Program. That means we meet and exceed the strictest standards for cancer care.
- Access to clinical trials: Our patients can enroll in ongoing clinical trials (research studies) to receive cutting-edge treatment before it's widely available to the public.
- Advanced treatments: We use the latest diagnostic equipment and treatments to find your cancer early and fight it effectively.
- All private rooms: Our inpatient rooms provide a private, restful environment for patients to heal. Family and friends can spend time with no restrictions on visiting hours.
- Convenient location: Our Pasco County facility is your one-stop treatment center, with all our cancer services under one roof.
- Patient-centered care: Our health care professionals live right in your community. At Medical Center of Trinity, it's like family members caring for family.
Advanced Program for Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment
Our comprehensive program features the latest treatments, including minimally invasive procedures such as robotic surgery. Our advanced diagnostic equipment and techniques can detect cancer faster and help make treatments more effective.
Learn more about our cancer care:
Medical Center of Trinity: Meet Our Cancer Team
The experienced cancer team brings together board-certified physicians and surgeons, advanced practice clinicians and certified oncology nurses with chemotherapy and infusion training.
Cancer Education and Support
We support our patients and their families with educational resources, support groups and programs, including:
- Lymphedema Support Group: A moderated support group where people with lymphedema can share their experiences and build a sense of community
- American Cancer Society Resource Center: Located in the Medical Arts Building on our main campus, this center provides health information for cancer patients and their families
Contact Us About Our Cancer Care
For more information about our hospital, to get a physician referral or to speak with a registered nurse about your health questions, call Consult-A-Nurse at (727) 834-5630.