Emergency Rooms in Tampa, Trinity and Palm Harbor
When the unexpected happens, you want the best possible care that's close to home. In our emergency rooms at Medical Center of Trinity, Citrus Park ER and ER 24/7 in Parlm Harbor we provide advanced emergency services with rapid response and treatment for every situation, including heart attacks, urinary tract infections and digestive issues.
If you or a loved one are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 9-1-1.
The ER at Medical Center of Trinity
Our team of experienced emergency physicians and certified nurses understand that a visit to the ER can be stressful. We're ready to handle any situation - from serious illnesses and injuries to non-life-threatening medical concerns - with compassion and skill.
In our facilities, we bring nationally accredited emergency care right to your neighborhood in Pasco, Hillsborough and northern Pinellas Counties. We offer
- Convenient, advanced facilities
- Dedicated pediatric emergency care with a separate treatment area and waiting room
- Diagnostic ultrasound at your bedside
- ER wait times below the national average
- 30 private rooms with TVs
In our designated care areas, our multidisciplinary specialists work in teams to care for adults and children at all levels of need. Patients receive immediate attention to assess their condition for rapid treatment.
Dedicated emergency care for children
With a separate treatment area for children, our ER physicians and staff provide care that's tailored to children's needs. The designated pediatric teams treat conditions and injuries including:
- Asthma, bronchitis, and other respiratory disorders
- Bone fractures, concussions and other injuries
- Digestive disorders (diarrhea, vomiting)
Citrus Park ER
We've expanded our emergency room services to reach more of our community. The Citrus Park Emergency Room brings advanced, convenient emergency care to children and adults in north Tampa.
Citrus Park ER offers the latest emergency care for situations ranging from serious illness or injury to non-life-threatening medical concerns. As a stand-alone ER, our Citrus Park facility provides the same services and level of care as our in-hospital ER in Trinity, FL.
Some highlights of our ER services includes:
- On-site diagnostic services, including CT, ultrasound, X-ray and laboratory services
- Treatment for bone fractures, concussions and other injuries
- Treatment for digestive diorders (diarrhea, vomiting)
- Convenient access 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Heart and vascular conditions such as chest pain, heart attack and stroke
- Urinary tract and other types of infections
ER 24/7℠ in Palm Harbor
We are expanding our emergency room services to reach more of our community. Staffed 24/7 by physician's board certified in emergency medicine and nurses with emergency care experience and certifications, our ER 24/7℠ in Palm Harbor will bring advanced, convenient emergency care to north Pinellas county.
The ER in Palm Harbor will offer the latest emergency care for situations ranging from serious illness or injury to non-life-threatening medical concerns. As a stand-alone ER, our Palm Harbor facility will provide the same services and level of care as our in-hospital ER at Medical Center of Trinity in Trinity, Fla. We offer a separate entrance for children in need of emergency care.
The Palm Harbor ER offers convenient access to emergency care 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including on-site diagnostic services, including CT, ultrasound, X-ray and laboratory services.
Meet our emergency room physicians
Our highly trained emergency physicians, nurses and other health care professionals are experts in their field. They also live right in your community - like family members taking care of family.
Our team includes:
- Board-certified emergency room physicians
- Certified emergency department nurses
- Emergency physician assistants and nurse practitioners
Recognized for emergency services
We have received accreditations for our high-quality care in the following areas:
Chest pain and heart attack
- Accredited as a Chest Pain Center with PCI (or percutaneous coronary intervention, a procedure to open blocked heart arteries) by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care
- Accredited as a top performer in heart attack care by The Joint Commission
- Approved for our Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) Program by the state of Florida
Learn more about our emergency care for chest pain and heart attack.
We are certified as an Advanced Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission. Learn more about our emergency care for stroke.
We have been accredited by The Joint Commission as a top performer As a top performer in key quality measures for heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, surgical care and stroke.
Contact an emergency room
For more information about our hospital, to get a physician referral or to speak with a registered nurse about your health questions, call Consult-A-Nurse® at (727) 834-5630.