When the unexpected happens, you want the best possible care that's close to home. In our Emergency Room at Medical Center of Trinity, we provide advanced emergency services with rapid response and treatment for every situation, including heart attacks, urinary tract infections and digestive issues.
If you or a loved one are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 9-1-1.
Medical Center of Trinity: Exceptional Emergency Care
Our team of experienced physicians and certified nurses understand that a visit to the ER can be stressful. We're ready to handle any situation - from serious illnesses and injuries to non-life-threatening medical concerns - with compassion and skill.
In our facilities, we bring nationally accredited emergency care right to your neighborhood in Pasco, Hillsborough and northern Pinellas Counties. We offer:
- Convenient, advanced facilities
- Dedicated pediatric emergency care with a separate treatment area and waiting room
- Diagnostic ultrasound at your bedside
- ER wait times below the national average
- Thirty private rooms with TVs
- Additional emergency care in our Citrus Park Emergency Room near Citrus Park Mall in Tampa
In our designated care areas, our multidisciplinary specialists work in teams to care for adults and children at all levels of need. Patients receive immediate attention to assess their condition for rapid treatment.
Medical Center of Trinity: Recognized for Emergency Services
We have received accreditations for our high-quality care in the following areas:
Chest Pain and Heart Attack
- Accredited as a Chest Pain Center with PCI (or percutaneous coronary intervention, a procedure to open blocked heart arteries) by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care
- Accredited as a top performer in heart attack care by The Joint Commission
- Approved for our Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) Program by the state of Florida
Learn more about our emergency care for chest pain and heart attack.
Stroke: Certified as an Advanced Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission
Learn more about our emergency care for stroke.
- Accredited by The Joint Commission as a top performer in key quality measures for heart failure, pneumonia and surgical care since 2011
- Received the Women's Choice Award as one of the country's best hospitals for emergency care in 2014
Dedicated Emergency Care for Children
With a separate treatment area for children, our ER physicians and staff provide care that's tailored to children's needs. The designated pediatric teams treat conditions and injuries including:
- Asthma, bronchitis and other respiratory disorders
- Bone fractures, concussions and other injuries
- Digestive disorders (diarrhea, vomiting)
Meet Our Emergency Room Physicians
Our highly trained emergency physicians, nurses and other health care professionals are experts in their field. They also live right in your community - like family members taking care of family. Our team includes:
- Board-certified emergency room physicians
- Certified emergency department nurses
- Emergency physician assistants and nurse practitioners
Medical Center of Trinity: ER Locations and Directions
We offer two locations for Emergency Services as listed below. Emergency services are not available at our West Pasco Campus, which is exclusively dedicated to Behavioral Health.
Emergency Department, Main Campus
Medical Center of Trinity
9330 State Road 54
Trinity, FL 34655
Citrus Park Emergency Room
12922 Sheldon Road
Tampa, FL 33626
Emergency Room: Contact Us
For more information about our hospital, to get a physician referral or to speak with a registered nurse about your health questions, call Consult-A-Nurse at (727) 834-5630.