Our surgeons and their dedicated teams have worked together for years, bringing safe, effective surgical treatments to patients in our community. We have extensive experience applying advanced techniques to treat a wide variety of condition.
Surgery at Medical Center of Trinity: Conditions We Treat
Bladder and Urologic Disorders
- Bladder cancer
- Bladder infection
- Bladder prolapse
- Prostate cancer
- Prostatitis (enlarged prostate gland)
Colon and Rectal Disease
- Thyroid disease including hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism
- Diseases of the adrenal gland including Addison's disease
Gastrointestinal (Digestive) Disorders
- Endometriosis (tissue from the uterus grows outside the uterus)
- Uterine fibroids (benign tumors in the uterus)
- Pelvic floor support problems including uterine prolapse and vaginal prolapse
Learn more about our heart and vascular care.
Other Types of Cancer
- Breast cancer
- Gynecologic cancers including ovarian cancer and uterine cancer
- Kidney cancer
- Lung cancer
Learn more about our comprehensive cancer care.
Spine and Neurologic Disorders
- Degenerative disk disease
- Spinal stenosis (narrowing of the spinal column, causing pressure on the spinal cord)
- Spine deformities including scoliosis (curvature of the spine)
Learn more about our surgery and other services for spine and orthopedics.
Preoperative Education for Orthopedic Surgery
We help patients prepare for joint replacement and other orthopedic surgery with this class on what to expect before, during and after surgery. That preparation also includes:
- A licensed physical therapist guides patients on a tour of the nursing unit where they will stay after surgery.
- Patients meet our staff in the Spine and Orthopedics program, including nurses and physical therapists who can answer their questions.
- We go over what patients need to do for the best possible outcome after surgery, including having a "coach" and being committed to physical therapy.
Learn more about our comprehensive programs for rehabilitation services.
Contact Us About Surgery
For more information about our hospital, to get a physician referral or to speak with a registered nurse about your health questions, call Consult-A-Nurse at (727) 834-5630.