If you need to talk or request a referral, call us at
727-834-5700, option 4.
At Medical Center of Trinity, our specialists help patients achieve mental and emotional well-being. We promote recovery through compassionate care in a safe, therapeutic environment.
24/7 Emergency Evaluations for Mental Health
We provide emergency evaluations 24 hours a day, seven days a week in our Behavioral Health Center on the West Pasco campus. You'll receive immediate help from our trained and experienced professionals, with no waiting.
Complete Psychiatric and Psychosocial Assessment
Our emergency evaluations are confidential, one-on-one assessments of your psychiatric and psychosocial health.
Assessments may include:
- Psychiatric evaluation with a physician
- Psychosocial assessment with a licensed mental health professional
- Interview with a physician
- Verbal or written tests
- Medical evaluation
- Recreational assessment
- Discharge planning assessment
Patients can come in or call to ask about our behavioral health services - all in strict confidence.
Patients may also be referred by:
- Clergy, community agencies, educators and employers
- Family members and friends
- Psychiatrists, other physicians, psychologists and mental health professionals
- The judicial system
We help with admission for patients who meet the Behavioral Health Center's admission criteria. Our staff helps with paperwork and other details, smoothing the transition to treatment and minimizing delays.
Inpatient Behavioral Health Care
We offer inpatient care in a medical hospital setting on the West Pasco Campus of Medical Center of Trinity. We tailor our patients' treatment plan to their specific needs.
Our inpatient program includes:
- Daily individual psychotherapy sessions with a board-certified psychiatrist
- Daily group therapy sessions with experienced therapists
- Discharge planning for transition to home or care facility
- Behavioral health education and therapy for families
- Intensive medication management
- Medical services as necessary for other health concerns
- Nursing care 24 hours a day by registered nurses certified in psychiatric care
Learn more about our behavioral health treatments and therapy for patients and meet our physicians.
Assisted Referrals for Behavioral Health and Medical Care
After our experienced team evaluates your physical and behavioral health needs, we can make referrals to the appropriate health care provider or facility, including:
- Case manager
- Medical doctor
- Nursing home
- Psychiatric facility
Take the First Step: Contact Us Anytime
Our behavioral health professionals are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide immediate evaluations.
If you or someone you know may benefit from treatment or have questions, please contact our compassionate staff today.