Coping with life's challenges is not always easy. When these challenges become overwhelming, it can be difficult to deal with stress, depression, emotions and anxiety on your own.
At the Behavioral Health Center at Medical Center of Trinity, your emotional and mental health are as important as your physical health. Our experienced physicians and staff offer expert and compassionate help when you need it the most.
Behavioral Health Center at Medical Center of Trinity
We provide a safe, restorative environment for behavioral health care at our West Pasco Campus. Our comprehensive care helps people who are experiencing mental or emotional issues that interfere with their daily functioning.
We serve the behavioral health needs of people throughout Pasco, Hernando, Hillsborough and northern Pinellas Counties. With psychiatrists and staff from the local community, our approach feels like family members caring for one another.
Behavioral Health Center: Conditions We Treat
We provide medical and behavioral health services with a full range of treatment options. We specialize in treating people who are facing a variety of mental health issues, including:
- Life stress or trauma
- Addictions including alcohol abuse and alcoholism, illicit drug abuse and drug addiction, nicotine addiction and prescription drug addiction
- Relationship difficulties
Meet Our Behavioral Health Physicians and Trained Staff
Our psychiatrists, many board certified, lead our multidisciplinary team that includes:
- Licensed clinical social workers
- Licensed mental health counselors
- Activities and recreational therapists
- Registered nurses, all with psychiatric and behavioral health care experience
- Case managers
- Mental health technicians
Behavioral Health Center: Our Programs and Services
We're dedicated to providing comprehensive care with programs for patients and their family members. Learn more about our services:
- Behavioral Health Assessments and Admissions
- Behavioral Health Treatments and Therapy for Patients
- Behavioral Health Education and Therapy for Families
Take the First Step: Contact Us Anytime
If you're concerned about yourself or a loved one, get help now. Our behavioral health professionals are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide immediate evaluations. For a free, confidential assessment, call or Skype us at (727) 809-1879.
Behavioral Health Center
West Pasco Campus
Medical Center of Trinity
5637 Marine Pkwy
New Port Richey, FL 34652