Diagnostic Imaging & Radiology
Medical Center of Trinity offers advanced diagnostic imaging for patients admitted to the hospital and as an outpatient. Our compassionate team of certified technologists are experts in their field, and will make you feel extremely comfortable through your entire exam.
Our diagnostic center provides full service imaging technology including:
- Bone Density (DEXA)
- Echocardiogram (ECHO)
- Electrocardiogram (ECG/EKG)
- Electroencephalogram (EEG)
- Digital Mammography
- 16-slice CT Scan – our CT Team has over 64 years of experience
- Special Procedures Suite designed for Vascular and Peripheral Vascular Procedures
- MRA - Magnetic Resonance Angiography
- MRI - Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- New wide bore magnet
- Less anxiety for patients
- Scans times reduced by as much as 66%
- Higher quality imaging
- Accommodates patients up to 500 lbs
- New wide bore magnet
- Nuclear Medicine
- Procedures performed include bone, heart, thyroid, gall bladder (hida) scans
- Ultrasound - 3D & 4D
- With the ability to merge real time ultrasound with previously acquired CT, MRI or Ultrasounds
- Digital X-Ray/Fluoroscopy
- For patient safety, this equipment calculates the radiation exposure to the patient.
Quality You Deserve
- Board Certified Radiologists on-site
- Certified Technologists
- ACLS Certified Radiology Nurses
- Specialty trained in Interventional procedures
Convenience You Need
- Easy, flexible scheduling
- Appointment availability 7 days a week
- Extended hours for select exams
- Fast report turn-around time
- Convenient, service-oriented outpatient setting
9330 State Road 54
Trinity, FL 34655
Toll Free: 800-617-7229
(Maps & Directions)
When using radiation to diagnose a medical condition or complete a life-saving procedure, our physicians and staff strive to deliver the highest quality images with the lowest reasonably achievable radiation dose.
Angiography is an X-ray examination of the blood vessels. When blood vessels are blocked, damaged or abnormal in any way, chest pain, heart attack, stroke or other problems may occur. Angiography helps determine the source of the problem.
CT/CAT - (Computed Tomography) Scan
A CT/CAT scan is a simple, non-invasive procedure that takes images in thin “slices” allowing for detailed imaging of internal organs.
DEXA Scan (Bone Density)
A DEXA Scan is a test that uses a specific type of X-Ray to measure the amount of calcium in bones.
A mammogram is an X-Ray examination of the breast and can detect a growth of abnormal tissue much earlier than it can be felt during a routine breast exam. The key to mammography is in the comparison to previous mammograms. Please be sure to bring any previous mammograms performed at another facility at the time of your appointment. Most physicians do recommend an annual screening for all women after the age of 40.
MRI/MRA Magnetic Resonance Imaging
MRI/MRA uses magnetic radio waves to produce pictures of your internal anatomy as well as arterial abnormalities
Nuclear Medicine & ProstaScint©
Nuclear medicine can detect sources of bone pain such as bone breaks, and to diagnose heart disease by detecting abnormalities in blood flow and damage to the heart.
Ultrasound is a technique whereby high frequency sound waves are used to produce images of your organs. Echo Sonography uses sound waves to produce images of the heart walls, chambers, vessels, and valves.