Become a part of our outstanding team of Pasco County Hospital volunteers, who contribute over 50,000 hours of service to our patients, visitors, and staff. Every volunteer brings his or her individual interests, talents and experience to our volunteer program, and each plays a unique and important role.
- How you look, talk, write, act, and work
- Taking responsibility for your actions
- When needs are identified, readily react
- Working together to achieve a common goal
- Promote healing through nurturing care
- Putting yourself in someone else’s shoes
- Treat others as you would want to be treated
- Reception/Information Desk
- Path Finders
- Courier and Transporters
- Gift Shop
- Courtesy Cart/Main Entrance Greeter
- Emergency Room Ambassadors
- Volunteer Office Assistants
- Volunteer Central Dispatcher
- Behind the Scene Volunteers
- Reading Cart
- Big Shoes, Big Hearts Hospital Clowns
Get started and apply online today.
For more information or to set up an appointment, call Gale Bauer, Director of Volunteer Services, at (727) 834-4017.