More than a location, the new Medical Center of Trinity represents three points of focus-wellness, prevention and healing. In addition to the trilogy of care, Trinity represents our unique geographic position in the community. We will be strategically located in the tri-county area of Pasco, Pinellas and Hillsborough counties. This places us in a position to extend our reach and serve a broader area to meet the region's growing healthcare needs.
Medical Center of Trinity is located near the intersection of State Road (SR) 54 and Little Rd. in southwest Pasco County, in the community of Trinity.
From Medical Center of Trinity to:
|US 19 & State Road 54||5.3 miles|
|Marine Parkway||5.7 miles|
|Downtown New Port Richey||6.4 miles|
|Ridge and Little Road||5.8 miles|
|Suncoast Pkwy & State Road 54||7.8 miles|
|US 41 & State Road 54||12.9 miles|
|Gunn Hwy & Van Dyke Road||7.4 miles|
|Citrus Park Mall||14.4 miles|
|Downtown Tarpon Springs||10 miles
|McMullen Booth and Tampa Road||12 miles
- Land size: 55 acres
- Buildings : 5-story hospital tower (400,000 sq. ft.)
- Attached 4-story Medical Arts Building (90,000 sq. ft.)
- Plans allow for additional freestanding buildings in the future
- Number of licensed hospital beds: 236
- Projected investment: $195 million
- For more facts about Medical Center of Trinity, view our free Brochure. (PDF - 1.77 MB)
- View our Medical Center of Trinity Question and Answers.
Have a Medical Center of Trinity question? Contact us